|We seek a person experienced in Technical
Sales to assist with our ongoing business development.
Ideally you will have the following qualities and Skills,
Knowledge and Attitudes
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Experience in technical sales;
- Self Discipline;
- Ability to meet targets and generate new business;
- Computer literate;
- Willingness and ability to cold call;
- Professional credible image;
- Minimum year 12 Education.
- Victorian OH&S Legislation and Requirements;
- Requirements of AS/NZ 3760;
- Computer literate MS Word and Outlook.
- Own reliable transport;
- Flexible in availability;
- Non smoker;
- Flexible work attitudes.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to service our
organisation. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will develop,
establish and maintain customer relationships and actively promote and
develop new business with a particular emphasis on OH&S compliance
in Electrical Appliance Testing and Tagging.
This role is also suitable to someone returning to the workforce
seeking 8-16 hours per week.
Ideally you possess a qualification gained within a technical
discipline and can demonstrate electrical/electronic aptitude and risk
assessment skills. You have some knowledge of QA and OH&S in a working environment and have an interest in further developing
skills in these areas.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to be part of a
small, flexible and dynamic, people focused organisation.